We are hiring Software Developers
- 3+ Years of relevant work experience.
- Graduate with BE / Btech / MBA / MCA
- Data warehouse tech stack and architecture proposals.
- Establishment of database in Microsoft azure.
- Power Automate and Power Apps development.
- Tabular / Cube data mining, modeling, ETL and pipeline development.
- Dashboard, Paginated Report development in Power Bi.
- Power Bi Customized Visual development using Python / R programming.
- AI / Machine Learning / Deep Learning Implementation in database based on business requirements.
If you think you're a good fit, we'd like to know more about you. Please send us your updated resume to email@example.com, along with your salary expectations and availability.
We are looking to hire an Android Developer who is comfortable working to develop native Android applications. We are expanding at a fast rate, and we need an innovator who shares our zeal for experimentation and collaboration to create value for our user base. Someone who is curious and confident with their ability in learning and implementing new features. You will be joining an autonomous group of developers who strongly believe in collaboration and cooperation to produce quality results.Android Developer Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be building and refining features in our Android app and client SDKs
- You will be working and coordinating with the operational team for troubleshooting bugs and issue resolution
- You will be doing code review with our developers and help develop the technical strategy
- You will be sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to develop and introduce new features
- You will be collaborating with back-end developers, and project managers to design and build APIs and prototypes
- You will play a hand in shaping the future with us by staying up to date with the newest technologies to keep our web applications at the latest standardExpectations in the first week
- Join the team, and understand our team’s best practices & processes.
- Get familiar with our product, and our tools
- Get familiar with the business, our business rules, and our best practicesExpectations in the second week
- Understand and translate planned and design specifications into executable code.
- Find areas where we can improve our scalability and increase our test coverage.
- Collaborating with our multidisciplinary teams to plan, design and initiate new features.Android Skills, Certifications and Qualifications
- 2+ years of technical experience with Android.
- 1+ years of experience in reactive programming and MVVM architecture.
- 3+ years knowledge in mobile app development.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, or any other related field.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, frameworks, and development patterns.
- Advanced skills with Kotlin and Java.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Experience in the development of Android/iOS applications and have deployed them on Google Play/App Store.Preferred
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proven work experience in design patterns mobile architecture using frameworks such as MVI/MVC/MVP
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Has worked with Kotlin Coroutines previously.
- Has a hands-on experience with RxJava and Retrofit/OkHttp.
- Android Certifications: Google Associate Android DeveloperHiring Stages
Round 1: Take a home test that involves writing a solution code to a problem statement.
Round 2: Technical interview testing hard and soft skills.
Round 3: Interview with the founder of the company.
Round 4: HR Interview.Why work with us
At Wahmi Software’s and Solutions, you have the opportunity to
- Receive a more-than-competitive salary plus benefits.
- A flat and transparent culture.
- Enjoy a culture with opportunities for exponential growth and learning.How to apply
- If you’re interested in the role, send your resume to this email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you know someone talented who might be a good fit, refer them to us.
- For any queries you have, email us at email@example.com